- 2 oz. vanilla vodka
- 2 oz. white chocolate liqueur (Godiva)
- 1 oz. white crème de cacao
- 1 oz. half-and-half
- Honey and coarse sanding sugar for rim garnish or you can use regular sugar
- Pour the honey into a shallow dish and put the sanding sugar in another shallow dish. Coat the rim of the glass in the honey then dip the rim in the sugar to coat evenly. Set the glass aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the vodka, white chocolate liqueur, crème de cacao and half-and-half. Shake vigorously and strain into the prepared martini glass.
- You may garnish with a candy cane, chocolate covered cherry, etc.!