- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Juice from one lime
- 3 oz. Bacardi
- 2 oz. simple syrup
- Soda water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
To make your own simple syrup:
- If making your own simple syrup, combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water and bring to boil. Stir to let the sugar dissolve and remove from heat. Let syrup cool before adding to drink.
- In a glass, add mint leaves, pomegranate seeds, lime juice and simple syrup.
- Muddle to extract juices from mint leaves and pomegranate seeds.
- Add ice to the glass and top with soda water.
- Garnish with more pomegranate seeds, mint leaves and/or lime wedges