- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp. of grenadine
- 1 cup of mango nectar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup of Jamaican Wray & Nephew White Overproof rum
- 2 cups of pineapple orange punch
- 3 cups of tropical fruit punch
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4-5 pimento seeds (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients and serve over ice. Add water or a bit of ginger ale if too strong or sweet. For best flavor make a day in advance and let it ferment with the pimento seeds.
So there is a saying…Jamaican rum punch should always include one of sour, two of sweet, three of strong and four of weak. This version is slightly different. Enjoy.