- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 chocolate chips
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- (9 inch) unbaked deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 325°F (190°C).
- Line the bottom of the pie crust with chocolate chips and pecan halves.
- Mix the white sugar, brown sugar, and butter together in a bowl. Stir in the corn syrup, eggs, and bourbon; fold in the chopped pecans. Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake until the pie is set, about 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before serving.