- Granulated sugar
- Dry gin
- Alcoholic ginger beer
- Sparkling white wine (champagne if you’re a BOSS)
- Cut lemon into 1/4 size (1/2 size if it’s a small lemon).
- Muddle flat tablespoon of sugar with the lemon in a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1 oz. of gin.
- Add 2 oz. of ginger beer.
- Drop in a few ice cubes to chill it and mix it up!
- Pour mixture into champagne flute and top it off some sparking white wine and stir.
- Garnish with a few cranberries.
Sing Auld Lang Syne and enjoy this cocktail at the stroke of midnight! Happy New Year!